Review of eWebGuru.com - Indian company, server in USA

admino

Administrator
Staff member
Test IP of eWebGuru: 23.94.156.24

eWebGuru Ping Result from India: (9/10)
Note: Ping rate is high but still good for peoples who want to host their website in USA. If you are looking for low ping rate then try other hosting company who have a server in India.

Some bad points.

• Server location is Brooklyn, United States [/b]and not Miami Florida. (On their about us page they write "Miami" but when I ask on Live chat they they told me "Brooklyn".
  • On footer, They write "Noida, NCR Delhi" however it should be "Noida, Uttar Pradesh".
  • Lot of Knowlege-base Articles but hard for human to read. This days, Tutorial Articles without images are time killing.
  • On support page, They have a button for "Video Tutorial" but link is null. Means dead link. They should remove it If they don't have a video tutorial. Dead link is a really bad thing and dead link look like a ready-made theme is edited poorly.

eWebGuru use Self Hosting Live Chat Software: (10/10) Self Hosted software is good for chat security, Sometimes customers post sensitive data like their login details, etc so it will be safer than Hosted Software which is hosted by different company.

Also Live Chat of eWebGuru is SSL Protected.

• They provide Live Chat support. (9/10)
  • Phone Support is also available.

Ticket Support Response time is 30 Minute (8/10)
I asked a question and they reply me after 27 minute.

Pricing (7/10)
Since, servers are hosted in USA so I expect bigger disk size like at lest 1GB but they provide only 500MB with RAID1 disk. You can find lot of USA Hosting company who even provide hosting with SSD Disk and RAID10 setup but . :p

MySQL Database (1/10)
Only 1 Database
with starter plan (Copper plan)

(Worst so can't provide rating)
Copper plan have only 1GB bandwidth. Come on eWebGuru, If your servers are located in United States then why you provide only 1GB bandwidth.

Will you recommended it?
Its depend on you. We can't say anything on it.

Last edited:

Web

In India, some internet plans are like those from the 90s, offering only 2GB of data. Shared hosting plans, which many websites use, should have at least 200GB of data instead.