Netflix launches Fast.com - Alternative of Speedtest.net?

admino

Administrator
Staff member
Nextflix launch a new speed test website fast.com which show slower speed than speedtest.net Accuracy of speedtest.net is more better than fast.com because of they use nearby servers to test speed while we don't know which server/ip is used by Netflix to test speed but we can select speed testing server on "Speedtest.net Ookla" but with Netflix site we can't even know that it is using their United States server or different server. We don't know even If it is located in our country or different country.

Well currently SpeedTest.net is much better because of we can share speed result while Fast.com does not provide any option to share result with others. Hope they will provide a sharing option otherwise it will be not popular as Ookla's website SpeedTest.com.

Thanks,
WebHostVoice (WHV)

Last edited:

deanhills

I just checked out fast.com and for me it's an improvement, like the speed shows almost immediately. Doesn't look as though fast.com is in competition with speedtest.net though as at the end of the speed test it provides a link to speedtest.net. I like the combo of both though.

Decent12

deanhills said:
I disagree. Fast.com is just an instant shot. Speedtest.net is more meaningful.

i tested but fast.com seems more fast than speedtest but not confirm maybe you are right

Crazy

masterofeverything said:
Just started using fast.com. They are going on me. Be a while before they catch up to speedtest imo

Fast.com look better than speedtest.

I also prefer fast.com

MrKoco

masterofeverything said:
Just started using fast.com. They are going on me. Be a while before they catch up to speedtest imo

They could catch up to speedtest sooner than you think

Crazy said:
masterofeverything said: