• Hello and welcome! Register to enjoy full access and benefits:

• Advertise in the Marketplace section for free.
    • Get more visibility with a signature link.
    • Company/website listings.
    • Ask & answer queries.
    • Much more...

Register here or log in if you're already a member.

Enhance Web Hosting Control Panel vs cPanel Hosting?

nick

Reaction score
Balance
$0.5USD
Hello,

I have been using cPanel for a while now. However, I’ve noticed that cPanel's pricing has been increasing every year, which is starting to become a concern for a budget hosting provider like me.

I recently came across the Enhance Web Hosting Control Panel and am wondering if it might be a good alternative. I wanted to get some input from others who might have experience with Enhance.

Would switching to Enhance hosting panel be worth it in the long run, considering the potential savings?

Nick.

BytesTech

Reaction score
Balance
$0.0USD
Enhance hosting control panel is an alternative to cPanel and is much cheaper.

Enhance is a modern control panel, while cPanel is outdated and old. It's a wise decision to save some money, especially since cPanel isn't going to stop increasing prices.

In terms of price and design, go for Enhance.

AlexTechie

Reaction score
Balance
$0.7USD
I don't know why hosting companies don't use the Enhance control panel. Maybe someone can explain the reason?

Amar

Reaction score
Balance
$0.0USD
I don't know why hosting companies don't use the Enhance control panel. Maybe someone can explain the reason?
Enhance hosting control panel is new to the hosting industry, and it is gaining popularity slowly.

They might need to invest more in marketing, as there are already other control panels exists like DirectAdmin, Plesk, CWP, and so on. First, they need to surpass these panels in terms of features, and support then hosting companies will think about Enhance panel. 😄